Friday, April 27, 2012










It has been way too long since I last posted picture...This blogger used to take forever to post pictures but now they post fast so hopefully I will be better at posting them.  I need to be better at taking pictures because I don't take many but here are some pics of you Tai from this summer and some of this year... You are still my sweet little girl who I love so so much...You are starting to get a little more attitude, but what girl doesn't have attitude.  You are my little helper and you always tell us you love us.  In the car today you said, Mom, I wuv daddy.  Its so cute and out of the blue.  You are talking so much more lately...every day it seems you have  anew  sentence.  I love your little voice.  It is so cute.  Lauren has been living with us and you love having her here.  You call her Wowee and Riley you call Rah Ree.  You love your brother and sister too.  You hate when they go to school.  Everytime you see a bus you ask , "Cada and Taydree coming home".  When people ask you what your name is you say My Tai.  We love that.   Everyone loves you Tailee.  You are so beautiful inside and out.  We have pigs now and even though they kinda scare you...you love going to see them.  Today you kept saying to me, "Time to feed peegs mom"...I love how you say pigs...peegs.  Right now we are trying to sell our house and then we are moving to a place with land so we can have all sorts of animals.  I know you are going to love having chickens pigsand goats on our little farm...you love animals.  Everyday I look at you Tailee and I am so glad I am your mom.  During my miscarriage that I just had, I was so grateful to have you.  You made life bearable and I loved cuddling you.  You would say to me, "Mommy baby die?...it's sad?"...You would bring it up out of the blue, but I loved hearing you say it.  You mean the world to me Tai Tai.  I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment