Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Families are Forever





















On January 15, 2011 we had a very special day...we were able to take you with us to the Vernal, UT temple. Here we were able to take part in a special sacred ceremony that made us all a family forever...Since you were not "born" to us, but rather joined our family through the special gift of adoption, we were able to have you sealed to our family, so that nothing can ever separate us as a family...even death...we know that after we pass on from this life, that we will be able to live together again as a family in Heaven....I can't imagine how unfulfilled my life would be if we hadn't been given the chance to be your parents...I think about Hannah and Richard, your birthparents, a lot and I am so glad that they were so unselfish and so loving of you to give you to us...I never want to be without you and I am so grateful to know that we are a family for forever....NO ONE or ANYTHING can ever take that away!!!! I love you Tailee Laurel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment