Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tailee's New Room







Here are a couple pictures...One is of y

ou at Aunt KK and Uncle Aaron's wedding....Look how stinking cute you are...You have the most beautiful smile and the most gorgeous face...You make my day every day...I love waking up and being able to see you and hug you and kiss you and tickle you....You have such a happy disposition...but you won't take any crap from anyone either....I love you so much Tailee...The other picture is of your new "BIG" girl room...You are so so good at staying in your bed...you actually stay in your bed all night...you have always been a good sleeper...even at 5 weeks old you were sleeping 12 hours through the night. I love your big girl room...I am so proud of how cute it turned out:)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment